Turnigy Reaktor 30A 1000W Balance Charger
This new Turnigy Reaktor 30A 1000W Balance Charger with a compact case design will really blow you away by its high power, high current and its extremely efficient Advanced Synchronous Buck-Boost DC/DC converter system. A powerful microprocessor handles numerous types of charging/discharging settings for different types of battery chemistry. On top of that, it also comes with special function modes like motor (brushed) break-in and foam-cut drive which are like icing on the cake. To protect itself, the Reaktor's internal cooling fan will start automatically when internal temperature reaches 55 degree celcius (131F), the output power is automatically reduced by 25%. If the temperature exceeds 60 degree celcius (140F), the cycle is stopped.
For added safety while charging lithium batteries, a cell monitor program looks at the per-cell voltages, battery temperature and process time during charge/discharge. If any individual cell appears over-charged/discharged, the pack is too hot or the process has gone on for too long, the charger will generate an alarm sound and the related information will blink. Monitor the health of your pack by checking the internal resistance of the battery pack as well as the per-cell internal resistance on balance tap equipped lithium packs. The Reaktor also has protection for reversed polarity (input or output), low input voltage, battery temperature, charging capacity and time overrun.
Bundled with the Turnigy Reaktor 30A 1000W is an array of charging wires, plugs, precision temperature sensor probe and a balance board suitable for most of the batteries on the market today.
• High power, high current, high-performance power conversion circuit
• Advance synchronous buck-boost DC/DC converter technology with an output conversion efficiency that can reach over 90%
• Cooling fan will start/stop automatically according to the internal temperature and charge/discharge power, and protect the charger from overheating.
• Convenient set of 10 battery profiles that can be saved for later use
• 2x16 backlit LCD screen that provides rich information including active mode, current, voltage, total charge(mah), charging time and temperature etc
• Various charging/discharging settings and cycles to meet a wide range of customer needs
• Up to 1000W unique regenerative discharge capability
• Unique lithium battery expanding discharge program. When you connect the external capacity resistance, you can use it as the maximum discharge power capacity-1200W (@40V/30A)
• Lithium battery cell monitor looks at the per-cell voltages, battery temperature and process time during charge/discharge
• Electric motor test mode can be used to run-in brushed electric motors, test motor parameters and performance, check tolerances etc
• Foam-cut drive allows the charger to act as a convenient power supply for a hot wire foam cutter.
• Battery internal resistance measurement
• The Reaktor charger has protection for reversed polarity (input or output), low input voltage, battery temperature, charging capacity and time overrun.
• The charger has a 16Mbit flash storage, which can log offline charge and discharge data in 36 hours
Input voltage range: 5.0~36.0VDC
Charging current range: 0.05~30.0A
Discharging current range: 0.05~30.0A
Maximum charge power capacity: 1000W @ input voltage 23V & 500W @ input voltage12V
Maximum discharge power capacity: 80W
Maximum regenerative discharge power capacity: 1000W
Maximum external discharge power capacity: 1200W@40V/30A
Current drain for balancing: < 500mA
Balance accuracy: < 10mV
Lithium (LiPo/Lilo/Life) battery cell count: 1~10 series (In non-balance mode, Life cell count can be expanded to 12S)
NiCd/NiMH battery cell count: 1-25 series
Pb battery cell count: 1~18series (2~36V)
Log files storage: 16Mbit (31 hours)
Battery setup memories: 10
Intelligent temperature control: Yes
PC connect: USB Port